Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gouranga!

Yes, I'm going to Bonnaroo. No, I don't care that there are hippies there. No, I'm not going to put reams of LSD into my mouth. If I can tolerate the company of the many very special people who frequent my bookstore on a weekly basis, I can tolerate some patchouli stank and a coupla hours of Phish (It'll be my first time hearing them in any format). Trust me, this is a vacation.

More pointedly, I get to see The Beastie Boys this week, along with Al Green, Animal Collective, The Decemberists, The Boss, etc.

Those for whom this post would fall under the category "rubbin' it in": wish you were accompanying us.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

So where _did_ you put the reams of LSD?

Plaid Avenger said...

In my pocket, where they were immediately absorbed into me after a thunderstorm hit. Oh dear.