Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swagga



This one's Diplo and Switch, up there with their girl of the extended moment, Santogold, who I still refuse to dismiss as a fad. I don't know if I'm overpowered by this one or not, but it's good. It's a nice little tease for the upcoming collaboration.

In earlier Santogold related relays, I posted a quick link around the twitface-o-verse to this crossover between N.A.S.A., Kanye, Santi and Lykke Li, which exemplifies everything future music does well, bringing in the synth, the warbles, the bass and the space-travel.


N.A.S.A. - "Gifted" video from Anti Records on Vimeo.

I'm enjoying music videos that remind me of what it was like to bliss out over them way back when, and with that, to increase the amount of bandwidth needed to load this one single post, I leave you with Moby's new David Lynch directed video:


Shot In The Back Of The Head from Moby on Vimeo.

No comments: