Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Have an Ego

And it's being validated this week.

So, I've decided to compile all my setlists from mixtapes and otherwise, right here.

The germ of this is that I'm being validated by fellow Kid 606 Lover (and boy could that mean something more than it used to...).

...Anyway, she's doing so with Charlie's favorite set of mine ever!

You'll be able to viddy that link on a regular basis at the bottom of my Top Ten Chart, which, y'all should check up on once in awhile and then meander around to sites like these:

Beatport

DJDownload

Addictech


Phew. Enough Links. Go. Play. I have one more final, for maybe the rest of my life, and it's tomorrow.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Barstoolio says we should send Kid606 to Chechnya.

Anonymous said...

You mean, like to ward off the Russians?